If you have travelled many parts of the world excluding Spain, your voyage is still unfinished. The cited quote best fits a traveller who has not yet made it to Spain. There are more than thousands of reasons why one should visit Spain. If you are also planning to visit Spain anytime soon, here’s why you should travel to one of the most valued European destinations for once.
Let’s take you for a virtual ride to some of the amazing destinations in Spain.
1. Madrid: If you follow the Spanish Football League on regular basis, Madrid needs no figurative introduction.. The capital city of Spain, Madrid is known for its intoxicating nightlife, lip-smacking food, rich culture and much more alluring things to offer. Reckoned as one of the largest cities in Spain and Europe’s most colourful cosmopolitan cities, Madrid boasts plenty of attractions to offer. If you happen to be here, don’t forget to step into the Puerta del Sol, which is popular for hosting many significant gatherings and electrifying performances. Besides, places like Plaza Mayor and Royal Palace are two more spectacular tourist pullers in Spain.
2. Barcelona: If you want to feel the local vibe blending with architectural luminosity, arresting boutiques, unmatched food and unexplainable natural grandeur, Barcelona may be the place for you to stop by. The tranquil in the city makes you fall in an affair with Barcelona for sure.
3. Costa Brava: For honeymooners and nature buffs, nothing could be a better site than visiting Costa Brava, one of the restful coasts in Europe. Blessed with natural abundance, azure beaches and elegant horseshoes, Costa Brava is a must visit in Spain. In this city, you get to avail some of the finest hotels, locally produced wines and exceptional food. So make sure you don’t miss an opportunity to capture the scenic splendour of the place holding a glass of wine..
4. Cobalt Islands: If you have explored some of the finest Indian beaches in Goa and Andaman’s, I am sure the Spanish Islands are going to change your insight about beaches to a soothing extent. Spain is known for some of the breathtaking Islands in Europe. When in Spain, make sure you count on east of the Spanish mainland, which houses four popular Spanish Islands namely; Formentera, Menorca, Ibiza and Mallorca.
5. Valencia: Nestled in the eastern part of Spain, Valencia is eminent for its iconic complex, the City of Arts. There are several buildings accommodated within the complex where, you get to explore an amazing blend of aquarium, museum and planetarium. The best time to visit Valencia is in the month of March when the famous Fallas Festival is celebrated here with great gusto. This is undoubtedly an ideal hangout hub for children.